Monday, September 23, 2013

First Batch of September Subscription Boxes!! Unboxing post tomorrow!!


I just received my first batch of subscription boxes this past weekend and can totally see how one can become addicted to this! It's so fun trying out a variety of new products and foods! Anyway, on to the boxes...

I received a Goodies Co. Taster Box and a Conscious Box; here are some teaser pics!



For $7/mth this was a pretty good little mix of food items! I'll post Unboxing pics and details tomorrow!




It may not look like a lot in the last picture but this box was PACKED with stuff!! I'll post Unboxing pics & details for the Conscious Box in two days max!! It'll probably be sooner, I'm having too much fun!

Check back tomorrow for the unveiling... Hope you have a sweet night!

xo, T

No comments:

Post a Comment