Monday, May 11, 2015

Save $ with Giftcards!

I've been MIA because of nursing school, but it's over for the summer so I'm back!

Here's a quick money saving tip!

If you plan on making a purchase at a specific store, buy discounted gift cards to use as your payment. You can save a ton! Look at what I recently saved by doing this and taking advantage of a big sale...

I went on a bit of a shopping spree for my birthday and for interviewing clothes at Forever 21.

Original Total = $376.70 (not including tax, which was around $22)
20% Sale off everything (promo) = -$75.34
New Total minus F21 Sale Discount = $301.36
Giftcards Bought = $314.01 value (PAID = $281.71 -- Savings = $32.30)

Total Savings = $107.64 (before tax)

My math may be a little off, but regardless, it's a HUGE discount!

Just thought I'd share :)

I'll have some Birchbox and Bespoke reviews up soon!

xoxo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment