Friday, December 13, 2013

Birchbox December 2013 Review! **UPDATED**

Got my December Birchbox this week! Yayy:) 
There were some pretty great products in it! More Argan oil stuff, some bath stuff made of salt from the Great Salt Lake, nail polish, etc. Check it outtt ;) I'm excited to give them a try (except that birchbox logo thing for your phone. I don't get it. why would I put that on my phone?)




Chuao Chocolatier Chocolate Bars:I have yet to try this delicious looking chocolate! It got lost in my huge purse somewhere, lol. Maybe I'll save it for during my flight in a couple days :)

Color Club® Cocktail Hour Collection:This is a nice neutral color, I'll probably give it away though. I'm not really into frost nail polishes.

Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Non-Foaming Shampoo (the little bottle next to the thin white one):
I tried this shampoo last weekend before going to a wedding, and was a little nervous it wasn't going to wash my hair well enough. I'm not used to non-lathering shampoos… Well, it worked and it worked pretty well! I also didn't even need to use conditioner afterward! Also, my hair wasn't as flat as it normally would be in cold weather. Maybe it was just a good hair day? Ooor… Maybe it was the shampoo ;)

ARCONA Magic White Ice (the thin white tube):
I prefer thicker consistencies for face lotions. This one was pretty thin, like watery. It was nice though, did the job fairly well. Maybe not as hydrating as I would like either. I imagine this would be a really good face lotion for people with oily skin. Maybe good for me in the summer ;). I'll save it for when it heats up even more here in a couple months.

I'm excited to try out the bath salt and body lotion. They gave really good sized samples for those, I even considered giving them as gifts lol!

I'll update this post with details by tomorrow hopefully!

Well, I've had more exciting Birchboxes, but this one was pretty good! I'd like to get more makeup items, like the Chella Highlighter that was in the November Birchbox! I still use that every day! :)

I didn't add up the value of this box, but if you're curious to know, just post a comment and I'll add it all up for you ;)

What did you get in your Birchbox?

-xo, T









No comments:

Post a Comment