Monday, January 20, 2014

Taste Guru December 2013 Review!

Wowow, holiday season was nuts this year. Busy to the max! Trying to catch up on posts now, hope it's not too outdated! Well, anyway it gave me some time to try a bunch of the stuff out so I can post reviews as well! Yay ;)

This one is for the December 2013 Taste Guru (Gluten Free) Box. They send you full size and samples of gluten free food/drink products. I originally signed up with a 2-for-1 coupon and somehow ended up receiving 3 boxes! Mistake? Treat!!


Yum! I've tried this before from the Taste Guru Nov 2013 box (Cherry flavor); blueberry was delicious as well!
FruitChia Bar: Blueberry Blast - $1.99

I haven't tried this out yet but we have pizza sauce and toppings list ready to make a pizza soon!
At the Table Together: GF Easy Make Pizza Dough - $1.68 value

Mediterranean Snacks: Baked Lentil Chips (Parmesan Garlic) - $0.76
Average lentil chips. Good, but nothing that would make me buy this one over a different brand.

Southern Mint Herbal Tea - $0.62 value (the link is for a shop that also has an Ebates cash back deal;)
Gorge Delights: Just Fruit Bar (Apple Cherry) - $2.10 value
The Just Fruit bar was delicious! Just sweet enough and the right mix of fruit flavors. I'd buy it again.


Oven Baked Organics: GF Pancake Mix - $4 (*their shop is having a sale right now! Orig Price: $5)
Food Should Taste Good: Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips - $1.33




This box's total base value (not counting S&H, etc.): $17.47
This was a great deal for me since I think I got it on accident or it was still part of that 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal I signed up for awhile back... Buuuut... if I had paid $39 for the box (which is their one time price - price goes down the more months you sign up for), I would've been a bit disappointed. It will be cheaper for me to browse online GF food stores or my local grocery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment