Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Birchbox July 2014 Review


Whoops! I never posted this!! I've been so busy with nursing school! :D It's sooo time consuming!! My house is still a complete mess and FILLED with unpacked boxes from moving in almost a MONTH ago :( 

Anyway, if anyone cares to see what was in past Birchboxes this one is from July 2014! 





A FREE subscription to Women's Health! Cooool :) 
Update: I sent in the card right after I got the box and received my first issue this month (September)



It's a nice product and I would've loved it when I was younger and used more heat tools on my hair (and had fuller/thicker hair), but it kinda just seems to weigh it down. I don't color my hair or use heat tools on it ever. I have split ends and its thinning. This product is prob not for me :( It's a nice product and I would've loved it when I was younger and used more heat tools on my hair (and had fuller/thicker hair), but it kinda just seems to weigh it down. I don't color my hair or use heat tools on it ever. I have split ends and its thinning. This product is prob not for me :( 



I have been wanting to try this CC Cream so was excited to get it in my box. It worked well to cover up flaws without being too foundation-like. However, it was still pretty thick and I ended up mixing it with my tinted moisturizer to thin it out. I have smile lines so thick makeup settles in there and makes them more noticeable; so I tend to avoid heavy face makeup.



Blehh to silver eyeliner!! Looks disgusting on me, and I get flashbacks of bad makeup days in middle school...
The consistency was great though... I wish it had come in black!!! :( I would've used it everyday!



I like this taste, but don't like receiving food or vitamins in my box. The sample size is puny too, not even a serving size worth. All bad things aside, the taste is good and it makes taking vitamins more of a treat than a chore. Sounds cheesy lol



It's a nice smelling lotion that works fairly well to moisturize the skin. It's not super greasy and seems to absorb pretty quickly. My skin is a bit dry though.

No totals for this BirchBox because it's so late and I have limited time, lol! I'll update it if I total it up later. I'm a nerd and actually enjoy doing things like that soooo... it might happen :P

xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment