Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bespoke Post "Weekender" Review [May 2014]!


Wow, this one is pretty past due, lol! Still catching up (this is #2 for today)!

Anyway, I love Bespoke Post! Their products are high quality and well curated. The "Getaway" box included a bag that I've been wanting for YEARS! Well, not this exact bag, but it's pretty similar. A few years ago, when I was living in Brooklyn, I saw a guy carrying a bag like this and I fell in love. I asked him about it and he said it was actually a tool bag and it cost like $10 in a hardware shop around the corner. I ran over to the store as soon as we were done talking but they were no longer carried :( When I saw this bag at Bespoke I had to have it!! It was way more expensive but I used some racked up points to bring the cost down a little. 








I couldn't find the actual cost of the bag so I don't know if this box was worth $45. I use the bag all the time though so it's worth it to me! The bag is really well made and feels like it'll last for years. Oh, and you can fit a TON of stuff in it!! I was shocked at how much I could stuff in it! I even used it for moving, lol! 

If you haven't tried Bespoke Post yet, I would definitely recommend it!

-xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment