Saturday, November 15, 2014

Beauty Box 5 July 2014 Review

Beauty Box 5 Review: July 2014

SUPER late, I know!! I'm catching up on all my blog post drafts; nursing school has been crazy busy since the semester is almost over!

On to the box! I thought this one was a bit blehh, but still some good things in there. I put some of these up for swap on My Subscription Addiction.




Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara = $7.99 (Found at Walmart for $3.80)

I tried this mascara and thought it was average. It's a little blacker than my usual black mascara (L'oreal Double Extend), but doesn't lengthen as much as the l'oreal. I definitely will not buy this mascara in the future.


Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls Styling Lotion = $16 for 8.5 fl.oz.
(on the Miss Jessie website you can buy these sample packets for $2)
I put this hair lotion up for trade.


I put this scrub up for trade.


Hask Argan Oil: Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment (1.75oz packet) =$2.29 ($27.58 for 12 packets on Amazon)


Body Drench: Candy-licious "lemon drop" lip balm = $3.99

Total Value = $13.58

Beauty Box 5 costs $12/month so I guess the value is near what it costs to get it, but it seemed lacking for some reason. Like these were the bottom of the barrell samples and products. Also, if you go to their website the lists of what came in past boxes don't match up to what I actually got, maybe I missing something, like its a list of what you could've gotten? Idk. On to the next post! :)

-xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment