Sunday, November 10, 2013

Feedbands Review! (October 2013) -- Get FREE first month!


This is my second feedbands delivery! And it's definitely a keeper! This month they featured Amy Canbe, an Italian alternative pop band. It was dreamy-ish music, I'm terrible at comparing artists to each other… I sort of want to say they reminded me of Beach House, but I don't think they did actually haha. Take a listen for yourself via the link at the bottom of this post!


This is the artist's page on Feedbands: https://feedbands.com/amycanbe

Try out Feedbands for free your first month! All you pay is $4.95 for S&H and you get a limited edition vinyl of new, upcoming artists & bands, a digital download code printed on a plantable seed card, stickers and a certificate of authenticity! 
-xo, T


No comments:

Post a Comment