Friday, November 15, 2013

Review of November 2013 Birch Box!

Birch Box November! Once again they delivered a great box! They seemed to be quite varied from what I've seen on other reviews. The value of the box wayyy exceeded the $10 it cost!




Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil (full size!) - $18 value

Joie: Folle de Joie eau de parfum (2 mL) - $1.95 value

Wei: Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask (1 container) - $5.25 value

Wei: Pomegranate Buffing beads (2 packets) - $2 value
BeeKind: Body lotion (30 mL) - $1.90 value

Mighty Leaf: tea pouches (3 pouches) - $1.99 value


That's a Total Value of: $31.09!! What did you get in your Birch Box? 

And if you haven't tried iit yet and enjoy sampling a variety of beauty products I would highly recommend signing up for Birch Box! It's only $10/mth and it seems they make sure to go above and beyond. Even their rewards system is generous! I ALREADY have redeemed a $10 reward towards my last purchase and I have only bought and received two boxes!! 

As soon as I can afford it I'm going to purchase one of their long term subscriptions. This is unusual for me bc of tight budgets now that Im a student again, so yep, that's an indication of what a great deal I think Birch box is lol! 
And no they didn't pay me to say this stuff; I really do feel this way :)! 

-xo, T

No comments:

Post a Comment